Premier League Betting
The new football season brings loads of Premier League betting markets for all you footy fans every year and we here at Freebet.co.uk make betting on Premier League matches simple with our handy betting guide.
Our guide includes the latest Premier League free bet offers & odds for new customers, as well as how to claim them.
How to Claim a Premier League Free Bet
Securing a free bet to use on the Premier League is now as simple as managing a Fantasy Football team. There are always plenty of new Premier League promotions to choose from and we will provide you with the best free bets available. New customers can grab greatly enhanced Premier League odds, which means much bigger winnings for your bets and in most cases, no risk involved either. Here is a list of some of the main season-long betting markets to look forward to.
Premier League Betting Odds
- Premier League Winner odds– Choosing which side will go on to conquer the Premier League at the start of the season is one of the most common bets out there. It’s just a case of picking out the side looking best equipped to lift that big trophy come May. Leicester City were as big as 5000/1 with some bookmakers a couple of years ago – no-one would have minded a Premier League free bet on that!
- Premier League Relegation odds –It’s not just at the top of the table that there’s drama and a rollercoaster of emotions till the final day of the season. If you’re Brighton or Huddersfield, beating the drop can be as much as a victory, both financially and from a sporting perspective, as winning the league is for the high-flyers like Manchester City or Chelsea.
And for you, the punter, there’s as much skill and excitement involved in predicting who can avoid relegation as who will shine at the top.
With most bookies you can also place bets on who won’t go down. Siding with pre-season relegation favourites at say 2/1 or 3/1 to stay up can be as financially rewarding as backing an unfancied outfit to be grafting it out The Championship the following season.
- Premier League Top Goalscorer Betting odds – If you think you can predict who will the top strikers this season, then head to the English Premier League 2017/18 Top Goalscorer market. Last season Tottenham’s Harry Kane won the Golden Boot award with 25 Premier League goals.
But there’s no shortage of foreign talent coming in at the start of every season looking to be the league’s top scorer. And don’t discount the guys who have been there and done it in the Premier League before. The likes of Sergio Aguero and Romelu Lukaku know exactly what it takes to score goals in this division.
You can also bet each-way on this market and bookmakers usually pay out on the first 4 places.
- Premier League Top 4 Odds – It’s not just betting on who will finish top of the podium. You can also bet on a team to finish in the Top-4 for that all-important Champions League place. There are also betting markets available on who will finish in the Top Six and Top 10 that season.
- Premier League Top London Club betting – Given local rivals are the best rivals, wagering on which London club will finish higher up the table is a fun bet.
- Top Midlands Club’, or ‘Top North-West Club’ are other regional-themed betting markets for you to get stuck into.
Premier League Betting Offers for New customers
As a new customer, you’re in pole position to make the most of lots of Premier League free bets and enhanced odds offers, which will help you make more money from the bookies!
Amongst the best offers you can take advantage of right now are:
- Free Bet Offers – Simple Premier League free bets when you register with a new bookmaker. Use the bookmaker’s own money to place your bets and you’re no worse off if they don’t come good.
- Enhanced Odds Offers – Claim much higher Premier League odds for 2018 on your chosen team with your first online bet.
- Money Back Special – These popular free bet offers on Premier league matches will refund your stake if a certain condition is met, usually in the form of a free bet. An example would be backing a player to be first goalscorer in a match and you being refunded if he ends up scoring the second goal of the match.
- Football Acca Insurance – If one team lets you down in a Premier League accumulator, you will get your money back. This usually applies to accas of at least five legs so make sure you fulfil all the requirements to avoid disappointment.
- Top Goalscorer Betting Offers – Another good one that’s fun to enjoy for the duration of the season is the English Premier League 2017/18 Top Goalscorer market, where you get boosted odds on your player or sometimes even a Premier League free bet every time he scores.
- Both Teams To Score (BTTS) – From time to time bookies will give you price boosts on other Premier League betting odds, such as for both teams to score (BTTS), correct scores, or for a certain player to score at anytime. Look out for these as they’re a good way of being paid out at greater odds than the probability of them actually happening.